Catit BUST-IT Urine Buster, 500mL
With a special combination of biodegradable ingredients, including natural bacterial cultures and fermentation extracts, Catit BUST-IT Urine Buster is specially formulated to tackle stubborn cat urine stains and odors from all types of surfaces (carpets, upholstery, ceramic, tile, wood floors, etc). It even works on porous or damaged surfaces. It is also excellent for removing other types of pet stains and odors caused by organic matter (feces, blood, vomit, etc). Catit BUST-IT Urine Buster is certified under the EcoLogoTM program for its environmentally-friendly nature. Available in 710ml (24 fl oz) spray bottle or 500mL (16.9 fl oz ) cap bottle.
Catit BUST-IT Urine Buster, 500mL (16.9 fl oz) cap bottle. Environmentally-friendly product, no harsh chemicals or fumes, specially formulated to remove urine stains & odors. Also works on other types of pet stains and odors.
- Special urine stain + odor fighting formula
- Made with biodegradeable ingredients. No harsh chemicals or fumes
- Environmentally-friendly: recognized under the Ecologo program as a certified environmentally choice product
- Great for all types of organic protein stains
- All purposes, All surfaces: removes stains and odors from soft fabrics; wood floors; ceramic tiles, concrete and more. Even works on porous or damaged surfaces.
- Available in two sizes: 710 mL (24 fl oz) spray bottle, 500 mL (16.9 fl oz) cap bottle
|Ingredients||Water, bacterial culture, active fermentation extracts, non-ionic surfactant, anionic surfactant, fragrance.|
|Instruction of Use||Before first use, test on an inconspicuous area for any signs of an adverse reaction. 1. Remove excess solids 2. If stain is still fresh and wet, absorb the surplus moisture using a dry, clean cloth 3. Dab the affected area with BUST-IT 4. Lightly brush the area with a brush or clean cloth using a circular motion, working from the outside of the stain towards its center. 5. Wipe with clean, dry cloth to absorb any excess cleaning solution 6. As necessary, rinse the treated area with clear water and absorb water excess. For carpets, upholstery, etc., vacuum area after it dries to remove any potential cleaning residue. 7. If stain persists, repeat procedure.|