Organic Cat Grass Seeds
Organic product from Australia, BIODYNAMIC Certified by DEIVETER.
Helps prevent hairballs and aids in the digestion of formed hairballs.
Note: it doesn't work for all cats. Also suitable for dog, genuine pig,rabbit and most of the indoor pets.
How To Plant Wheatgrass AKA Cat Grass?
- Soak seeds for a night/8 hours. Do not place direct sunlight.
- Pour out all the water, cover the seeds with a wet tissue on top for 12 hours. Again, do not place direct sunlight.
- Ready a pot full with 60% soil. Spread seeds on the soil evenly, and then cover it with another 30% of soil, leave the 10% of space for let them breath and growh.
- Watering gentle and soft until moisture. Do not over-watering else might kill the seeds.
- Place the pot direct sunlight and water gently and regularly to maintain moist but not wet soil.
- Harvest after 8-10 days/10cm. When harvesting do not uprooted, leave the remaining 1-3cm of the grass to grow and harvest again for 1-2 times.